Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Gonna try to catch up

Dear JJ,

It's been a while since I've updated your blog.
Things have been just crazy.
They say that God never gives us more than we can handle, right?
I am starting to think that He just piles things on until we break.

Of course, since you came home I have realized that you don't know anything about God. Or Church or a whole host of other things.

Anyway, before I even try to put my thoughts down, I will be posting the status updates we sent to our friends and family while we were in China to pick you up.

I want you to see the progression of events, from the beginning, in all its starkness, in all its truth, without disguise. It is your life from my perspective. And maybe Daddy will add a comments as well along the way, presumably to temper some of my thoughts.

And the one day, you will read about your life, from the way that I have seen it, and you will add your perspective. And we will have a dialog about the collision between your world and mine.


No comments: