Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nov 2 is Election Day

Schools had the day off. So today I had Carrie come in in the morning while I worked. And then at 3pm we went to vote.

You voted today with the help of Mommy. And we voted for the R's. I was so proud.

Afterwards we changed and went to the reservoir to run. On the way, we saw a man holding up a Baker sign. You told him how you had just voted for the "R's". His eyes lit up and he said "good job, young man!" And then you told him about why you voted for the R's. Oh my!

We ran around the reservoir. I let you go ahead. You stopped twice to tie your shoes and you walked twice. But you were fast. And I could see you in your red shorts and white shirt all the way around. Then when you got to the entrance you turned around to get me. You ran me in, telling me about how you're gonna win the marathon one day. And we went home.

It was a good day.

No comments: